As a volunteer for Flora Fest III, you are expected to abide by a clear set of expectations. These expectations are intended to ensure the safe and efficient integration of volunteers into the festival operations. Note that you will not be eligible for volunteer work until you have completed this agreement in full, have submitted it to our staff, and have been contacted by your supervisor; only then will a work plan be devised with the Flora Fest volunteer schedule. Drop-in’s may be turned away as we may not have staff time to accommodate you.
- Staff-approved volunteers check in with an assigned supervisor at the
beginning and end of the agreed upon work period each day.
- All volunteers must sign a liability waiver prior to all volunteer
- Must be 18 yrs of age & older to participate – younger volunteer
participation may be arranged on a case by case basis.
- As a volunteer
you will receive a weekend pass for Flora Fest and and 3 food vouchers.
- Volunteer overnight camping arrangements are made by registering for
a camp space after establishing an approved work plan and receiving
staff supervisor approval.
- Public transportation in this area is limited and we do not provide